This Web Site, URL “http://c2javocats.fr » (hereinafter “Web Site”) is published by C2J Avocats SELAS, lawyers at the Paris Bar, with capital of 144,216 Euros, located at 32, rue Le Peletier – 75009 Paris, registered with the Paris Trade and Companies Register under number B 339 581 621, (hereinafter “The Firm”).
Telephone : +33 1 48 24 36 36
Address: 32, rue Le Peletier – 75009 Paris
Publication Manager: Maître Claude OBERGFELL
ZA des Béthunes
27, avenue des Béthunes
Portes 66-67 – 95042 Saint Ouen L’Aumône
Design & development :
The photographs published on the Web Site are the work of Jean-Marc Lailheugue – ww.jm2l.fr.
The Web Site is reserved for the personal use of each User.
The Web Site and the data, information and documents supplied on the Site are intended as general, non-exhaustive information only as regards The Firm and the legal profession and may in no case be considered to constitute legal counsel.
Each User is solely responsible for the use he or she makes of the information supplied by the Web Site and The Firm’s liability is in no way incurred by any person’s use of the information published on the Web Site. The Firm does not guarantee the continuous availability of the Web Site.
The Client may have recourse, free of charge, to a consumer mediator: Jérôme Hercé Médiateur de la consommation de la profession d’avocat 22 rue de Londres – 75009 ParisEmail: email@example.com
Web site: https://mediateur-consommation-avocat.fr
In application of Articles 13 and 14 of the European General Data Protection Regulation (2016/679) and Article 32 of the French law Informatique et Libertés dated 6 January 1978, amended, the Site Publication Manager informs you of the following:
- Who oversees protection ? : The person in charge of the files is Claude OBERGFELL, Data Protection Officer – DPO – 32, rue Le Peletier – 75009 Paris
- What is protected ? : All of your private data
- Why ? For what purposes ? : For the protection of your privacy, in the context of handling your file, whether it is a legal file, a court matter or a case of arbitration
- Where : In a register kept by C2J Avocats
- When and for how long : Your data are processed and kept by C2J Avocats, as soon as you contact The Firm, even for a request for an estimate, for information or for an initial appointment
- Data are retained for only one year, in the event an appointment is not kept
- In all other cases, data are kept for a period of five years subsequent to the last legal or judicial act carried out by C2J Avocats
- How ? : through a protected and secure computer system and/or within protected and secure premises and computer system